By Noriko Okaku
The Other, 2018
Giclée print | Archival Pigment Inks | Hahnemühle Photo Rag Smooth 305 gsm
6.2 x 7.9 inches
Limited Edition of 36
- Thin dark frame at 12 x 16 inches with white matte board
- We highly recommend UV protected glass to preserve the integrity of your artwork from prolonged light exposure
- Artwork is numbered verso and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the founder of Ninth Editions
- Shipping rates are calculated by the size of the package and shipped via Canada Post. Please reach out to email@example.com for any specific shipping and handling questions
- Orders ship within 10 business days
Noriko was born in Japan and currently works and lives in London, England.
She produces work in animated video, drawing, sculpture and audio/visual live performance. Her work in various media often retains a collage art element. She borrows, adopts, copies and recycles existing images to explore the diverse avenues of perception.
Noriko's work explores the eclecticism and mystery/strangeness underlying everyday objects and actions.
Noriko is represented by India Dickinson Gallery in London, England.