Gouache, pastel, and pencil on paper
18 x 24 inches
- Thin walnut or black wood frame
- We highly recommend UV protected glass to preserve the integrity of your artwork from prolonged light exposure
- Artwork is signed by the artist Nathan Carson
- Shipping rates are calculated by the size of the package and shipped via Canada Post. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific shipping and handling questions
- Orders ship within 10 business days
Please be aware that while we try our absolute best to accurately portray colour, paper quality and paint application there are subtle variations that we cannot 100% capture. All artworks can be returned in their original packaging and original condition within 14 days of receipt if it is not to your liking. Please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Beauty is imperfect. Flaws make one curious and less comfortable. Carson can draw a perfect portrait. He is trained to do so. But we are not perfect. It is indeed more interesting when the alternative is allowed to surface.