Tracey’s Plans With Help from Bacon and Tea
By Dan Jamieson
Tracey’s Plans With Help from Bacon and Tea, 2018
Giclée print | Archival Pigment Inks | Hahnemühle Photo Rag Smooth 305 gsm
16.5 x 23.4 inches
Limited Edition of 10
- Metal frame to size in matte silver
- We highly recommend UV protected glass to preserve the integrity of your artwork from prolonged light exposure
- Artwork is numbered verso and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the founder of Ninth Editions
- Shipping rates are calculated by the size of the package and shipped via Canada Post. Please reach out to email@example.com for any specific shipping and handling questions
- Orders ship within 10 business days
Dan Jamieson (nottingham born / london based) is an illustrator whose portraits of icons in contemporary culture peel back the layers of celebrity to reveal a humorous observation of their character.
His artistic style adopts a blend of naivety, accuracy, repetitive patterns and frenetic mark making. The works often incorporate a narrative commentary in text, gently puncturing the bubble of celebrity.
Jamieson is represented by India Dickinson Gallery in London, UK.