By Cassie Suche
Migration 10, 2019
Copic marker on archival paper 160 gsm
19.5 x 18.5 inches
- Thin white or natural wood frame
- We highly recommend UV protected glass to preserve the integrity of your artwork from prolonged light exposure
- Artwork is signed by the artist, Cassie Suche
- Shipping rates are calculated by the size of the package and shipped via Canada Post. Please reach out to email@example.com for any specific shipping and handling questions
- Orders ship within 10 business days
Please be aware that while we try our absolute best to accurately portray colour, paper quality and material application there are subtle variations that we cannot 100% capture. All artworks can be returned in their original packaging and original condition within 14 days of receipt if it is not to your liking. Please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Cassie Suche is a graduate from Leeds College of Art in Yorkshire, England. She generates abstract narratives through a visual language of linear and modular forms. Her studio practice investigates themes of uniformity, dualism, transitio
Cassie was the recipient of the IGI Global Wallcoverings Association Masterpiece Prize in 2018 and The Lumen Prize for Art and Technology in 2019.