By Noriko Okaku
The Other, 2018
Giclée print | Archival Pigment Inks | Hahnemühle Photo Rag Smooth 305 gsm
6.2 x 7.9 inches
Limited Edition of 36
- Thin dark frame at 12 x 16 inches with white matte board
- We highly recommend UV protected glass to preserve the integrity of your artwork from prolonged light exposure
- Artwork is numbered verso and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the founder of Ninth Editions
- Shipping rates are calculated by the size of the package and shipped via Canada Post. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any specific shipping and handling questions
- Orders ship within 10 business days
more from the artist
Noriko was born in Japan and currently works and lives in London, England.
She produces work in animated video, drawing, sculpture and audio/visual live performance. Her work in various media often retains a collage art element. She borrows, adopts, copies and recycles existing images to explore the diverse avenues of perception.
Noriko's work explores the eclecticism and mystery/strangeness underlying everyday objects and actions.
Noriko is represented by India Dickinson Gallery in London, England.